Vitamin B1 Capsules
- 90 vitamin B1 capsules with 200 mg natural thiamine per capsule
- Small capsules, easy to swallow
- Without artificial additives
- Quality from Germany
- Suitable for vegans and children
- Six months money-back guarantee
- Fast & free shipping
- Delivery time: 1-3 working days (EU + Switzerland 1-2 days longer)
What makes Vitamineule® Vitamin B1 capsules so special?
Our Vitamineule® Vitamin B1 capsules are made in Germany and are free of artificial additives. Our vitamin B1 capsules contain only natural thiamine and are therefore also suitable for allergy sufferers. Our product is 100% vegan. Each batch is individually tested by an independent laboratory to ensure first-class product quality. The production takes place according to DIN EN ISO / HACCP. Each can contains 90 vitamin B1 capsules.
What function / effect do vitamin B1 / thiamin capsules have?
- contributes to normal mental function
- contributes to a normal energy metabolism
- contributes to normal heart function
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
What is contained in the product?
Our vegan Vitamineule® Vitamin B1 capsules contain only pure thiamine hydrochloride without additives and arsenic-free rice flour. The capsule shell consists of vegetable cellulose. There are no additives such as microcrystalline cellulose or magnesium stearate. Our vitamin B1 capsules are free of preservatives, colorants, aromas, genetic engineering, lactose, gluten and sugar.
How does your voluntary money back guarantee work?
All our products are developed, produced and shipped with the utmost care. However, if you are not satisfied with a product or if you are not tolerating it, you can return it within six months. If you want to buy our high-dose vitamin B1 capsules, this is possible without any risk. This guarantee is voluntary and works independently of the legal rights of return.
Do you have further questions about our vitamin B1 capsules?
The telephone customer service is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 am - 15:00 pm.