- 90 magnesium capsules with 100 mg pure magnesium per capsule
- Small capsules, easy to swallow
- Free from artificial additives
- Quality from Germany
- Suitable for vegans and children
- Six months money-back guarantee
- Fast & free shipping
- Delivery time: 1-3 working days (EU + Switzerland 1-2 days longer)
Magnesium is an important fuel for the body. Among other things, it contributes to normal muscle function, bone maintenance, electrolyte balance and cell division. Since the magnesium requirement is not always covered by normal nutrition, a dietary supplement is useful in many cases. For example, some people, such as athletes, have an increased need for magnesium. Our Vitamineule® Magnesium capsules are free of additives and contain high-quality magnesium citrate.
What functions do magnesium capsules fulfil?
- ... contributes to a normal energy metabolism
- ... contributes to normal mental function
- ... helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness
- ... contributes to normal muscle function
- ... contributes to the preservation of normal bones
- ... contributes to the preservation of normal teeth
- ... contributes to normal nervous system function
- ... contributes to normal protein synthesis
- ... contributes to electrolyte balance
- ... has a function in cell division.
How can I absorb magnesium through food?
Nuts, seeds or chocolate are rich in magnesium. In chocolate, the cocoa content is decisive: the darker the chocolate is, the more magnesium it contains. Natural foods such as wholemeal products, legumes or rice are also rich in magnesium. Our magnesium capsulescan be used to prevent a long-term deficiency.
What is contained in your magnesium capsules?
Our magnesium capsulescontain pure magnesium citrate, which is bioactively available to the body, is very well tolerated and has an excellent efficiency. The capsule shell of the magnesium capsulesconsists of natural cellulose. There are no artificial additives such as microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate or silicon dioxide. As the product is gluten and lactose-free and contains no sugar.
Why is magnesium citrate more suitable than magnesium oxide or magnesium bisglycinate?
Many magnesium preparations from pharmacies or drugstores are enriched with cheap magnesium oxide, which is completely useless for the human body because it is not available in its bioactive form and cannot be utilized. Magnesium bisglycinate works better and is perceived by the body as an amino acid. Magnesium citrate is best tolerated and has the strongest effect in case of magnesium deficiency, as it is present in the bioactive form that the body can best utilize. We therefore advise you to buy magnesium capsules that contain pure magnesium citrate without additives and are produced in Germany.
How does your voluntary money back guarantee work?
All our products are developed, produced and shipped with the utmost care. However, if you are not satisfied with a product or if you are not tolerating it, you can return it within six months. If youwant to buy our magnesium capsules, youcan do so without hesitation. This guarantee is voluntary and works independently of the legal rights of return.
Do you have further questions about our magnesium capsules?
The telephone customer service is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 am - 15:00 pm.
Further information about the function and mode of action of magnesium can be found in this blog post: