Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what is folate contained in?
Folate is found in many foods. Good sources are especially green vegetables, legumes, nuts, tomatoes and whole grain products. Various points should be observed for the preparation of folate-rich food. Vegetables should not be cooked hot, instead they should be lightly steamed so that all the vitamins can be retained.
2) How can I increase my folate level?
Folate levels can be increased by eating foods rich in folate. Folate supplementation in the form of food supplements can also be very useful. Here, one can choose between folate capsules and folate tablets. Taking medication in combination with folate should always be discussed with a medical professional.
3 What are the consequences of a folate deficiency?
A folate deficiency can occur under various circumstances. If too little folate-containing food is consumed, the folate level drops. This can result in a folate deficiency. Often cell division and growth processes are also disturbed. As a result, many people are affected by anaemia. Women during pregnancy and breastfeeding should take in more folate, as they have to supply their child via the umbilical cord or breast milk. An insufficient supply of folate increases the risk of malformations and injuries to the fetus. For this reason, one should always ensure a good supply of folate.
4. folate in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a folate level that is too low with a food supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Folate capsules are particularly suitable for increasing folate levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. The preparation should also not contain any chemical additives. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Folic acid capsules
In our online shop you will find our folic acid capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® folic acid capsules contain 400 µg pure folate per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What does folate contain?
Folate is found in many foods. These include green vegetables and legumes. Foods containing folate should not be cooked hot. Foods high in folate are better steamed to preserve the vitamin for a long time.
- Folic acid consumption based on the theory of planned behaviour in pregnant women
- Diet and cancer prevention: Dietary compounds, dietary MicroRNAs, and dietary exosomes
- The effect of serum vitamin B12, folate, ferritin levels and transferrin saturation on stem cell mobilization in allogeneic donors
- Nutritional status and dietary intake of institutionalized elderly in Turkey: a cross-sectional, multi-center, country representative study
- Hyperhomocysteinemia in chronic renal failure patients: relation to tissue factor and platelet aggregation