Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how to recognize a molybdenum deficiency?
The daily molybdenum requirement can be well covered by a healthy and balanced diet. With 60 grams of red cabbage you get the daily dose of molybdenum. However, genetic defects can affect molybdenum-containing enzymes.
Symptoms of molybdenum deficiency: abdominal cramps, nausea, diarrhea, swelling, difficulty breathing.
Supplementation of molybdenum capsules or molybdenum tablets is a good way to correct a deficiency.
2. the daily requirement of molybdenum
According to the recommendation of the German Nutrition Society (DGE), adults should consume a daily amount of about 50 - 100 micrograms of molybdenum. Adolescents, as well as pregnant or breastfeeding women have the highest need for molybdenum. In general, you should know that the daily amount of molybdenum also depends on your age, gender, weight and energy needs.
3. what are the functions of molybdenum in the body?
- Maintenance of normal metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids and uric acid
- Energy production
- Degradation of alcohol in the liver
- Acting as a cofactor in cellular enzyme systems
- Protection against free radicals
- Protection against caries
4. molybdenum in the form of food supplements
In our online store you can buy our Vitamineule® molybdenum capsules, which are completely free of artificial additives and produced exclusively in Germany. The molybdenum capsules are highly dosed and contain only bioavailable sodium molybdate that can be particularly well utilized by the body. Molybdenum is one of the essential trace elements for the metabolism. It is a component of many enzymes and fulfills many important functions in the human body. The appropriate molybdenum capsules can be taken to prevent a deficiency. Our molybdenum capsules are produced in Germany without artificial additives. Each package contains 90 molybdenum capsules.
Vitamineule® Molybdenum Capsules
In our online store you can find our molybdenum capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Molybdenum Capsules contain 200 µg of molybdenum from sodium molybdate. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: How can you recognize a molybdenum deficiency?
A molybdenum deficiency can be recognized by many different symptoms. This is very individual and varies from person to person, but common symptoms are nausea, diarrhea and breathing difficulties. A healthy and balanced diet will provide the daily dose of molybdenum. In case of deficiency, supplementation of molybdenum in the form of dietary supplements helps. One can choose between molybdenum capsules and molybdenum tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology