Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. where is vitamin D? Overview & Table
Top 10 vitamin D3 foods (vitamin D content in µg per 100 grams)
- Eel 22
- Rollmops 12
- Sardine 11
- Wild salmon 8
- Minced meat 5
- margarine 5
- Tuna fish 4
- avocado 3
- mushrooms 3
- egg 3
2. what is vitamin D3?
Vitamin D is a group of different fat-soluble vitamins. These are essential for the regulation of calcium balance. On the one hand, vitamin D is supplied through food, and on the other hand, vitamin D can be produced by the body itself through exposure to sunlight. With high sun exposure, about 80% of vitamin D3 can be produced by the body itself. However, since nowadays not many people regularly spend time outdoors, more and more people suffer from a vitamin D3 deficiency.
3. functions of vitamin D3
- Growth of haematopoietic cells
- Function of the brain
- Regulation of calcium metabolism
- Cell division
- Maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Growth of skin and hair
4. vitamin D3 in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a vitamin D level that is too low with a food supplement, it is essential to pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. In order to exclude allergies, no preparation should be purchased that is based on peanut oil or lanolin (sheep fat). A vegetable alternative is the production from lichen. Cholecalciferol from lichen is very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree. The preparation should also not contain any chemical additives such as magnesium stearate or microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Vitamin D3 Capsules
In our online shop you will find our vitamin D3 capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Vitamin D3 capsules contain 30.000 i.E. cholecalciferol from lichen per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. where is vitamin D? Overview & Table
Vitamin D3 is present in many foods. Particularly large amounts are contained in animal products such as fish and meat. To avoid a deficiency, the supplementation of vitamin D3 in the form of dietary supplements can be very helpful. Here, one can choose between capsules and tablets.
- The effect of vitamin D3 deficiency on the severity of depressive symptoms. Overview of current research
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics of Active Vitamin D3 and its derivatives, and Vitamin K2(Menatetrenone)]
- 25(OH)D3-enriched or fortified foods are more efficient at tackling inadequate vitamin D status than vitamin D3
- Effect of Higher vs Standard Dosage of Vitamin D3 Supplementation on Bone Strength and Infection in Healthy Infants: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Stimulation of intestinal calcium absorption by orally administered vitamin D3 compounds: a prospective open-label randomized trial in osteoporosis