Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how does the stinging nettle affect health?
Stinging nettle can affect the human body in several ways. It is often used for detoxification, for purification during cures and is recommended for fatigue and exhaustion. Nettle contains a lot of iron and is therefore used in cases of iron deficiency. Nettle provides two to four times as much iron as a beef steak. By taking the nettle can and liver and gall bladder also benefit, because the medicinal plant can optimize digestion and keep the body healthy.
2. what is the nettle?
The nettle is native to Asia and Europe. It is also known as Urtica dioica. Stinging nettle can grow anywhere and leaves painful welts on the skin when touched. For thousands of years nettle has been used as a useful and medicinal plant. It contains valuable iron, lime and phosphorus and for this reason is very good for the human body. In the kitchen, the nettle can be used as a tea and for vegetable garnishes. The nettle contains important ingredients. These include vitamins, minerals, tannins and flavonoids. Average growth heights of 50 to 150 cm are not uncommon. It can survive winter without problems and blooms between June and October.
3. properties of the nettle
The stinging nettle has
- stimulates blood circulation
4. nettle in the form of food supplements
Anyone who would like to take nettle in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Especially nettle capsules are excellent for increasing the nettle value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Nettle Capsules
In our online store you will find our nettle capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Nettle Capsules contain 200 mg of pure nettle extract per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What is the effect of nettle on health?
In this blog, you will learn more about how nettle can affect human health. When supplementing with nettle in the form of supplements, you can choose between nettle capsules and nettle tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Stinging Nettle ( Urtica dioica L.) as a Functional Component in Durum Wheat Pasta Production: Impact on Chemical Composition, In Vitro Glycemic Index, and Quality Properties
- Ionic liquid pretreatment of stinging nettle stems and giant miscanthus for bioethanol production.
- Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle): A Neglected Plant With Emerging Growth Promoter/Immunostimulant Properties for Farmed Fish