Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how much curcuma per day is healthy?
The WHO recommends a daily intake of about 200 micrograms of turmeric for adults. However, the recommended daily intake increases with various factors. The correct dosage of curcuma depends on gender, body size and especially the exact body weight. It is also important to take into account the circumstances of one's life.
2. where does the curcuma tuber come from?
The curcuma spice with the ingredient curcumin comes from Southeast Asia. There, the tuber has been known for over 4000 years. Since the Middle Ages, curcuma has been used there as a spice. Not only because of its extraordinary taste, but also because of its special colour, the curcuma tuber is very popular. Curcuma acts as a natural colouring agent for sweet and salty dishes. In terms of taste, it is somewhat similar to ginger.
3. effects and side effects of curcuma
Curcuma has an antioxidant effect. The tuber prevents inflammation and fights free radicals. Long-term intake of extremely high amounts of curcuma can cause side effects such as diarrhea and vomiting. Irritation of the stomach cannot be ruled out. For this reason, one should always stick to the recommended amount.
4. curcuma in the form of food supplements
Who wants to supplement Curcuma in the form of dietary supplements, should pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Curcuma capsules are particularly suitable. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Curcuma Capsules
In our online shop you will find our Curcuma capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Curcuma Capsules contain 500 mg of pure curcuma per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: how much curcuma a day is healthy?
An adult is recommended to take 200 micrograms of turmeric daily. You can choose between capsules and tablets. The natural variant as curcuma powder is particularly suitable for cooking. A long-term overdose of curcuma can cause stomach problems and irritation. For this reason, changes in intake should always be discussed with a doctor.
- Curcumin, an active component of turmeric (Curcuma longa), and its effects on health
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and its major constituent (curcumin) as nontoxic and safe substances: Review
- Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research
- Effects of Turmeric (Curcuma longa) on Skin Health: A Systematic Review of the Clinical Evidence
- CURCUMA LONGA AS MEDICINAL HERB IN THE TREATMENT OF DIABET- IC COMPLICATIONS