Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how to take creatine correctly?
Many people wonder how to take creatine properly. You can buy creatine in the form of capsules and tablets. Alternatively, you can buy creatine as a powder. This can be stirred into a liquid. It is recommended to take creatine with short-chain carbohydrates. Creatine reaches the muscle fibers faster. The insulin that is released is also supposed to help with the absorption.
2) What is the daily requirement of creatine?
The German Society for Nutrition does not currently provide any specific intake recommendations for creatine. The intake amount varies and depends on various factors. Above all, gender, body weight and height should be taken into account. It is also important to consider whether you do sports regularly or are still a beginner.
3. facts about creatine
- Creatine is a carbon-nitrogen compound
- Creatine plays a major role in energy metabolism, skeletal muscle and muscle work
- The human body can build creatine itself
- Creatine is essential for increasing strength during sporting activity
- Creatine is slowly broken down in the human organism
- Creatine is mainly found in meat and fish
- Cooking destroys part of the creatine content in meat and fish.
- The body extracts the amino acids glycine, arginine and methionine from the ingested food and forms creatine from them.
4. creatine in the form of dietary supplements
If you want to increase a creatine level that is too low with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Creatine capsules are particularly suitable for increasing creatine levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. The preparation should also not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Creatine Capsules
In our online shop you will find our Creatine Capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Creatine Capsules contain 450 mg of pure creatine monohydrate per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: How do I take creatine correctly?
Creatine can be taken in different ways. These include creatine powder, creatine capsules and creatine tablets. Creatine should be supplemented before a sports session so that it can increase strength during exercise. It is recommended to take creatine over a longer period of time to see long-term results.
- Creatine and creatinine metabolism
- Creatine Supplementation and Upper Limb Strength Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Studies on the safety of creatine supplementation
- Beyond sports: Efficacy and safety of creatine supplementation in pathological or paraphysiological conditions of brain and muscle
- Creatine Supplementation and Lower Limb Strength Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analyses