Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how do you know you have a magnesium deficiency?
A magnesium deficiency is defined as a too low concentration of magnesium in the blood. In medicine, a magnesium deficiency is called hypomagesemia.
A magnesium deficiency can be recognized by various symptoms:
- Sleep disorders
How much magnesium should I take in daily?
According to the recommendation of the German Nutrition Society (DGE), adults should consume about 300-400 mg of magnesium per day. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), which sets the NRV, recommends 350 mg of magnesium per day for men and 300 mg for women. Children should consume between 170-300 mg of magnesium depending on their age.
3. What can make magnesium intake more difficult?
People who suffer from heartburn and acid regurgitation often take stomach acid blockers. These include, for example, omeprazole and pantoprazole. However, long-term therapy with acid blockers can make it more difficult to absorb magnesium. In severe cases, magnesium deficiency may even occur. For this reason, the combination of stomach acid blockers and magnesium in the form of dietary supplements should always be discussed with a doctor.
4) How can I prevent a magnesium deficiency?
A balanced diet helps to meet normal magnesium requirements. Many people find it even easier with the help of magnesium-rich mineral water. If you eat a very conscious diet, you significantly reduce the risk of a magnesium deficiency. If you already have an acute magnesium deficiency, you can correct it with the right supplementation. Taking magnesium in the form of dietary supplements is very helpful. You can choose between magnesium capsules and magnesium tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and get into the circulation quickly.
Vitamineule® Magnesium capsules
In our online shop you will find our magnesium capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Magnesium Capsules contain 100 mg of pure magnesium per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: How do you notice that you have a magnesium deficiency?
A magnesium deficiency can be recognised by various symptoms. These include sleep disturbances, cramps and fatigue. In the event of a deficiency, you should change your diet to foods rich in magnesium. The supplementation of magnesium in the form of food supplements can also be very useful. Here, one can choose between magnesium capsules and magnesium tablets.
- Myth or Reality-Transdermal Magnesium?
- Formula supplementation remains a risk for cow's milk allergy in breast-fed infants
- Physiologic Effects of Oxygen Supplementation During Exercise in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Effects of Protein, Essential Amino Acids, B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate, Creatine, Dehydroepiandrosterone and Fatty Acid Supplementation on Muscle Mass, Muscle Strength and Physical Performance in Older People Aged 60 Years and Over. A Systematic Review on the Literature
- Adherence of iron and folic acid supplementation and determinants among pregnant women in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis