Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how long does it take for the body to break down caffeine?
Many people wonder how long it takes the human body to break down ingested caffeine. Caffeine usually has a half-life of four hours. Normally, the effects of caffeine usually wear off after three to four hours.
2. what is caffeine?
- Caffeine is a white, odorless powder.
- Caffeine can be obtained from various plants or synthetically
- more than 60 plants contain caffeine (e.g. kola nut or mate tree)
- The very first time caffeine was extracted from coffee beans was in 1819.
- Caffeine is a stimulant
- After taking caffeine, concentration can be improved and the brain's receptiveness is increased.
3. what is caffeine in?
Caffeine is found in many foods. These include not only foods, but also drinks. For example, caffeine is found in coffee, energy drinks and black tea. In addition, green tea and cola also contain caffeine. Foods such as dark chocolate contain large amounts of caffeine. Lighter milk chocolate contains only a small amount of caffeine.
4. caffeine in the form of food supplements
Those who like to supplement caffeine in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Caffeine capsules are particularly suitable for increasing caffeine levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Caffeine Capsules
In our online shop you will find our caffeine capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Caffeine Capsules contain 200 mg of pure caffeine per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: How long does it take for the body to break down caffeine?
For each person, the half-life of caffeine can vary. Generally, caffeine has a half-life of four hours. Normally, the effects of caffeine usually wear off after three to four hours. By drinking a lot, caffeine can be eliminated from the body faster. When supplementing caffeine in the form of supplements, you can choose between caffeine capsules and caffeine tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Caffeine: cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug?
- Actions of caffeine in the brain with special reference to factors that contribute to its widespread use
- Caffeine and coffee: their influence on metabolic rate and substrate utilization in normal weight and obese individuals