Team Vitamin Owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Simply contact us by e-mail or on Facebook.
1. how long does it take for caffeine to work?
If the human organism receives caffeine, the stress hormones adrenaline and cortisone are released. Afterwards, the heart starts beating much faster and the blood pressure increases over time. It takes about 15-30 minutes until the caffeine has completely unfolded in the body. The caffeine is then excreted again via the urinary tract. Caffeine usually has a half-life of four hours. Normally, the effect of the caffeine wears off after three to four hours.
Two. What is caffeine?
Caffeine is a pure, white powder. It is odorless and can be made from various plants. More than 60 plants contain caffeine, such as the coffee bush or tea bush. The caffeine can be found mainly in Find seedlings to keep pests away. Caffeine brings a bitter taste with it, which has a crystalline structure.
3. modes of action of caffeine
- Caffeine improves concentration
- Caffeine eliminates symptoms of fatigue
- Caffeine increases the storage capacity of the brain
- Caffeine increases the pulse and blood pressure
- Caffeine has a positive effect on athletic performance, as the muscles can be better supplied with oxygen
4. side effects of caffeine
Caffeine in itself does not cause any side effects except increased urination, as caffeine is a driving force. Side effects often only occur with high amounts of caffeine.
Side effects of too high amounts of caffeine can be
- Weld outbreaks
- inner turmoil
- Stomach complaints
Pregnant women, nursing mothers and people who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid caffeine. Likewise, people with cirrhosis of the liver, cardiac arrhythmia, hyperthyroidism or anxiety syndrome should consult a doctor before taking any caffeine products. in order to exclude risks.
Wake up® Caffeine Capsules
In our online shop you will find our caffeine capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Caffeine Capsules contain 200 mg pure caffeine per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. Besides fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee for all products.
5th conclusion: How long does it take for caffeine to work?
When the body receives caffeine, the stress hormones adrenalin and cortisone are released. After the intake of caffeine, the heart starts beating much faster and the blood pressure rises over time. It takes about 15-30 minutes until all the caffeine has completely unfolded in the body. Caffeine can be bought in addition to coffee in the form of food supplements. You can choose between caffeine capsules and caffeine tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and quickly enter the circulation. It should be noted that the product is made in Germany to ensure consistent quality.
- Caffeine: cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug?
- [Caffeine, the most frequently consumed psychostimulant: a narrative review article]
- Caffeine intake and its sources: A review of national representative studies
- Caffeine and coffee: their influence on metabolic rate and substrate utilization in normal weight and obese individuals
- [Caffeine and adaptive changes in the circulatory system during pregnancy]
- Candidate mechanisms of caffeine improving memory dysfunction