Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how long does it take for guarana to work?
Many people like to take guarana as an alternative besides coffee. The caffeine contained in the guarana plant promotes concentration and keeps you awake. The effect of Guarana starts from 45 minutes. The full potential comes gradually and lasts up to six hours. The reason for this are tannins. They are bound to the caffeine in the guarana plant and have to be broken down gradually. The caffeine from guarana is better tolerated by the human body than coffee.
2 The effect of Guarana
Guarana has been known for centuries in the Amazon regions. There, powder was made from the guarana seeds. This was mixed with honey and drunk as a hot drink. The caffeine in the guarana seeds has a concentration-enhancing and vitalizing effect. In addition, guarana is said to have not only a pain-relieving effect, but also a strengthening effect on the heart. The guarana plant improves human performance and reduces mental fatigue. In addition, memory function can be enhanced by guarana. The caffeine in the guarana plant boosts fat burning and can help in weight loss.
3 Guarana in cosmetics
Nowadays, guarana is often used in the cosmetics industry. The reason for this is the high concentration of caffeine in the plant. Often this is used in shampoos. This provides better blood circulation to the scalp and stimulates hair production. In addition, the hair roots are supplied with nutrients and grow back stronger. Guarana in shower gels helps to dispel fatigue and provides a wake-up effect.
4. guarana in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a too low guarana level with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Guarana capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the guarana value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Guarana Capsules
In our online shop you will find our guarana capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Guarana Capsules contain 500 mg of pure caffeine from guarana per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: How long does it take for Guarana to work?
The effect of Guarana always depends on the person. It usually takes about 45 minutes for guarana to start working. The caffeine from the Guarana plant is better tolerated by humans than the caffeine from coffee. The effects of guarana can last up to six hours.
- Safety of Guarana Seed as a Dietary Ingredient: A Review.
- Guarana supplementation attenuated obesity, insulin resistance, and adipokines dysregulation induced by a standardized human Western diet via brown adipose tissue activation
- Lipotoxicity-associated inflammation is prevented by guarana (Paullinia cupana) in a model of hyperlipidemia
- Effects of Carbohydrate, Caffeine, and Guarana on Cognitive Performance, Perceived Exertion, and Shooting Performance in High-Level Athletes
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) consumption improves hepatic and renal parameters in alloxan-induced diabetic rats