Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how to detect vitamin deficiency?
The human body needs many vitamins to survive. These are best obtained by eating a healthy and balanced diet. Especially for the regulation of metabolism and cell and tissue growth, vitamins are very necessary. If one does not maintain vitamin levels, vitamin deficiency can occur. Many people wonder how exactly a vitamin deficiency can be detected. This is done by blood tests at the doctor's office. Often several examinations are made, since a snapshot alone is often not sufficient. The blood samples are analyzed and evaluated so that the nutrient content in the blood serum can be detected.
2. how can a vitamin deficiency occur?
- wrong or one-sided nutrition
- interactions with medications
- an increased need for vitamins
- intestinal absorption disorder
3. symptoms and consequences of vitamin deficiency
Symptoms of vitamin deficiency are very different and cannot be generalized. It depends very much on the vitamin.
Vitamin A: dry skin and vision problems
VitaminB1: circulatory problems
VitaminB2: cracked corners of the mouth
VitaminB3: shingles, fatigue
VitaminB12: pallor, anemia
VitaminB6: loss of appetite
4. vitamins in the form of supplements
Due to a stressful workday, many people no longer manage to eat healthy. Due to late working hours, daily fresh cooking is often replaced by a ready-made meal, increasing the risk of malnutrition. The lack of fruits and vegetables, minerals, vitamins and healthy fats causes deficiencies more and more often. Deficiencies can be well prevented and corrected by supplementation of food supplements. When taking them, you can choose between capsules and tablets.
Vitamineule® Multivitamin Capsules
In our online store you will find our multivitamin capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Multivitamin Capsules contain 100% of the daily requirement of all vitamins per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: how to detect a vitamin deficiency?
Many people wonder how to detect a vitamin deficiency. This can be determined by blood tests at the doctor. A vitamin deficiency can be easily corrected by eating a healthy and balanced diet. In case of a long-term deficiency, supplementation in the form of food supplements can be very helpful. Here, one can choose between capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology