Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how to determine the vitamin D level?
The vitamin D level can be determined by a blood test at the doctor's office. This is often determined when a vitamin D deficiency is suspected. Insufficient vitamin D formation is caused by a reduction in sunlight exposure, especially in the winter months. In this case a supplementation of vitamin D3 can be very helpful.
2. What is the daily requirement of vitamin D?
The German Society for Nutrition recommends a daily amount of vitamin D3 of 4000 IU for an adult person. However, it should always be noted that height, gender and body weight play a major role in this. The age is especially important, because in children and infants the daily content is significantly lower. In pregnant and breastfeeding women, the daily amount of vitamin D3 increases significantly again.
3. who is at risk for vitamin D deficiency?
Certain groups of people are at risk for vitamin D3 deficiency:
- Elderly people
- Pregnant women
- People with chronic kidney disease
- People with dark complexion
- Women after menopause
4. vitamin D3 in the form of food supplements
Vitamin D3 comes in the form of capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. However, vitamin D3 tablets are sold in pharmacies, which in many cases contain artificial additives or are manufactured abroad. Vitamin D3 capsules often contain only the active ingredient in a vegetable cellulose shell and can therefore be produced without fillers. In general, it should always be ensured that the product has been produced in Germany to guarantee a consistently high preparation quality.
Vitamineule® Vitamin D3 Capsules
In our online store you will find our vitamin D3 capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Vitamin D3 capsules contain 30,000 i.U. cholecalciferol from lichen per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: How can I determine my vitamin D level?
Vitamin D levels can be determined by a dermatologist through a blood test. Often the vitamin D3 level is checked if a vitamin D3 deficiency is suspected. Vitamin D3 deficiency can be corrected by supplementing vitamin D3 in the form of vitamin D3 capsules and vitamin D3 tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.