Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what is the daily requirement of magnesium?
According to the recommendation of the German Nutrition Society (DGE), adults should consume about 300-400 mg of magnesium per day. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), which sets the NRV, recommends 350 mg of magnesium per day for men and 300 mg for women. Children should consume between 170-300 mg of magnesium depending on their age.
2. what is magnesium?
Magnesium is an essential nutrient. For humans it is even essential for life. Since the body cannot produce magnesium itself, it must be taken in daily through the diet. The best way to reach the daily requirement is to eat a balanced diet, i.e. with many vitamins, nutrients and minerals. The human body contains about 25 mg of magnesium. Most of this trace element is found in the bones and is of great importance for the strength of the bones. According to the recommendation of the German Nutrition Society (DGE), adults should consume about 300-400 mg of magnesium per day. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), which sets the NRV, recommends 350 mg of magnesium per day for men and about 300 mg for women. Children should consume between 170 - 300 mg of magnesium depending on their age and size.
3. how can a magnesium deficiency be prevented?
A balanced diet helps to cover the normal magnesium requirement. Many people find it even easier with the help of magnesium-rich mineral water. If you eat a very conscious diet, you significantly reduce the risk of an undersupply. If you already have an acute magnesium deficiency, you can correct it with the right supplementation. Taking magnesium in the form of dietary supplements is very helpful. You can choose between magnesium capsules and magnesium tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly.
4. magnesium in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a magnesium level that is too low with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Magnesium capsules are particularly suitable for increasing magnesium levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as magnesium stearate or microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Magnesium Capsules
In our online store you will find our magnesium capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Magnesium Capsules contain 100 mg of pure magnesium. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What is the daily requirement of magnesium?
In this blog, you'll learn more about what the daily requirement of magnesium is. Through a healthy and balanced diet, you can usually meet the daily requirement of magnesium. In case of a deficiency, supplementation of magnesium in the form of dietary supplements can help. You can choose between magnesium capsules and magnesium tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always stick to the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a doctor.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Magnesium in Prevention and Therapy.
- Magnesium Status and Stress: The Vicious Circle Concept Revisited.
- Magnesium: Biochemistry, Nutrition, Detection, and Social Impact of Diseases Linked to Its Deficiency.
- The effects of magnesium supplementation on subjective anxiety
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.