Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how does curcuma help health?
The functions of curcuma are very broad. Supplementation of curcuma promotes health and is very healthy.
- Promotion of fat digestion
- Treatment of inflammation
- Relieving flatulence and bloating
- Curcuma has an anti-inflammatory effect
- Anti-cancer effect
- Fight against free radicals
2. what is the daily requirement of curcuma?
The WHO recommends a daily intake of about 200 micrograms of curcuma for adults. However, the recommended daily intake increases with various factors. The correct dosage of curcuma depends on gender, body size, and most importantly, exact body weight. It is also important to take into account the circumstances in which one is living.
3. what side effects can occur when taking Curcuma?
Rare side effects may occur in sensitive people:
- Stomach pain
- allergic skin reactions
- interactions with other medicines
4. curcuma in the form of food supplements
Turmeric is sold in the form of capsules and tablets. Naturally, turmeric is also sold as a powder. These forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly. However, turmeric tablets are sold in pharmacies, which in many cases contain artificial additives or are manufactured abroad. Curcuma capsules often contain only the active ingredient in a vegetable cellulose shell and can therefore be produced without fillers. In general, it should always be ensured that the product has been produced in Germany to guarantee a consistently high preparation quality.
Vitamineule® Curcuma Capsules
In our online store you will find our Curcuma capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Curcuma Capsules contain 500 mg of pure Curcuma per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: how does curcuma help health?
In this blog, you'll learn more about how turmeric can help your health. Curcuma is available for purchase in the form of dietary supplements. You can choose between curcuma capsules and curcuma tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always stick to the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a doctor.
- The Essential Medicinal Chemistry of Curcumin
- Curcumin: Biological, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, and Analytical Aspects.
- Bioavailability of curcumin: problems and promises.
- The chemistry of curcumin: from extraction to therapeutic agent
- Disclaimer and general information on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.