Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how does a zinc deficiency manifest itself?
A zinc deficiency can be recognized by various symptoms. These include, for example:
- Hair loss
- impaired wound healing
- loss of appetite
- abdominal pain
- growth retardation
- increased susceptibility to infections
- skin changes
2. how can I increase my zinc level?
Many people wonder how to increase their zinc levels. In this case, eating foods that are rich in zinc can be very beneficial. Zinc is mainly found in foods such as grains, nuts and legumes. It should also be noted that there are so-called zinc robbers. These include, for example, coffee, alcohol and stress. These factors can reduce the absorption of zinc. For this reason, coffee, for example, should only be drunk in moderation. It is also important to note that some medications promote a zinc deficiency. These include, for example, some antibiotics. The intake of zinc in the form of food supplements and medication should always be discussed with a doctor.
3. the daily requirement of zinc
Men should take in about 10 milligrams of zinc daily. Women, on the other hand, need only 7 milligrams of the trace element. Factors such as age, weight and height should always be taken into account. Furthermore, aspects such as diet and lifestyle should also be taken into account. The daily requirement of zinc can normally be well covered with a balanced and healthy diet. In the case of a zinc deficiency, the daily requirement of zinc can be well covered with the help of zinc in the form of dietary supplements.
4. zinc in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a zinc level that is too low with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Zinc capsules are particularly suitable for increasing zinc levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. The preparation should also not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Zinc Capsules
In our online shop you will find our zinc capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Zinc Capsules contain 60 mg zinc gluconate per capsule. Each tin contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: How does a zinc deficiency manifest itself?
A zinc deficiency can be recognised by symptoms such as diarrhoea, growth disorders or hair loss. However, a zinc deficiency can be remedied very well by changing your diet. In any case, one should consume more zinc-rich foods and, if necessary, supplement zinc in the form of dietary supplements.
- [Translational healthcare research : show what is-Angela Zink, the grande dame of public health research in rheumatology].
- Compound selection and annotation to validate the predictivity of in vitro toxicity assays for use in drug discovery, in response to Commentary by Dr. Zink (Zink, D. Arch Toxicol (2018))
- Working Dog Structure: Evaluation and Relationship to Function.
- [Health services research in rheumatology : identifying gaps in health care and filling them through innovative concepts]