Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what is the effect of sage?
Sage has the following effects on the human body
2. what is sage?
Sage is a plant and belongs to the labiates group. For thousands of years sage has been considered a medicinal plant. There are 900 different species, although some are only used as ornamental plants. The sage grows between 30 and 50 cm tall and has long stemmed leaves. These are quite soft and hairy. If you rub them between your hands, they develop a camphor-like smell. Generally, sage likes a warm place to grow and needs a nitrogen-rich soil.
3. where can sage be used?
- digestive problems
- increased sweating (internal use)
- inflammation of the gums
- inflammation of the mucous membrane of the mouth and throat
- flatulence, bloating
- skin inflammations
- sore throat
- fights against bacteria, viruses and fungi
- relieves flatulence
4. sage in the form of dietary supplements
Those who like to take sage in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Sage capsules, in particular, are an excellent way to increase the value of sage. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product was also produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Organic Sage Capsules
In our online store you can find our organic sage capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Organic Sage Capsules contain 500 mg of pure organic sage extract per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What effect does sage have?
In this blog you will learn more about what effect sage has on the human organism. When supplementing sage, you can choose in the form of sage capsules and sage tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Systemic arterial gas embolism (SAGE) as a complication of bronchoscopic lung biopsy: a case report and systematic literature review.
- Generation of Chimeric RNAs by cis-splicing of adjacent genes (cis-SAGe) in mammals.
- Surface Area Graphic Evaluation (SAGE) Diagram Documentation in Burn Patients: Room for Quality Improvement
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.