Team Vitamin Owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Simply contact us by e-mail or on Facebook.
1. what is the function of Multimineral Capsules?
Everyone should eat a varied and healthy diet every day. As a rule, a balanced diet should provide sufficient vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Nevertheless, many people suffer from a deficiency. This has many different reasons. Nowadays, stress, time pressure and a lot of work prevent many people from investing a lot of time in a healthy meal and cooking fresh food. For example, if you have a one-sided diet and only eat a small amount of fruit and vegetables, you no longer take in all the important nutrients and may suffer from a deficiency. A compact supply package of vitamins and minerals can also be very helpful for young people, athletes or older people to prevent a mineral deficiency.
3 What does the human organism need minerals and trace elements for?
The human organism needs minerals and trace elements in order for all processes to function. However, the body needs considerably more minerals than trace elements. Minerals build up teeth, bones and blood cells. They maintain tissue tension (tension and relaxation) and are responsible for the transmission of stimuli. Minerals regulate electrolytes and control the exchange between substances and tissues. Trace elements, on the other hand, control blood formation and oxygen transport. They ensure that a normal metabolism is maintained and regulate the blood sugar balance. Trace elements support the immune system and protect the body from free radicals.
4. multimineral capsules as food supplement
Minerals and trace elements should normally be absorbed by the body daily. The best way to do this is naturally through a healthy and balanced diet. However, many people find it very difficult to cover their complete mineral and trace element requirements. In this case, food supplements should be taken in addition to the normal diet to avoid a lack of minerals and trace elements.
Minerals and trace elements are available in the form of dietary supplements in stores. It is offered in the form of capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and quickly enter the circulation. However, tablets are sold in pharmacies, which in many cases have been produced with artificial additives or abroad. Capsules often contain only the active ingredient in a vegetable cellulose shell and can therefore be produced without fillers.
In general, it should always be ensured that the product has been produced in Germany in order to guarantee a consistently high preparation quality. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamin Owl® Multimineral Capsules
In our online shop you will find our Multimineral capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamin Owl® Multimineral capsules contain minerals and trace elements per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. Besides fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee for all products.
5. conclusion: What function do Multimineral Capsules fulfil?
Multimineral Capsules provide the body with sufficient amounts of minerals and trace elements. These should normally be taken in daily by the human organism through a balanced and healthy diet. However, many people nowadays find this very difficult due to stress and lack of time. Many people do not even have time to cook fresh food after work and often resort to convenience products. Whoever does not manage to supply themselves sufficiently with minerals and trace elements can supplement Multimineral capsules or tablets.
- Multivitamin-multimineral supplementation and mortality: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- The Evolving Role of Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Use among Adults in the Age of Personalized Nutrition
- Effects of Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplementation on Blood Pressure: A Meta-Analysis of 12 Randomized Controlled Trials
- Evaluation of the Health Benefits of a Multivitamin, Multimineral, Herbal, Essential Oil-Infused Supplement: A Pilot Trial
- Effects of Multivitamin, Multimineral and Phytonutrient Supplementation on Nutrient Status and Biomarkers of Heart Health Risk in a Russian Population: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study
- The Use of Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplements: A Modified Delphi Consensus Panel Report
- Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Use is Associated with Increased Micronutrient Intakes and Biomarkers and Decreased Prevalence of Inadequacies and Deficiencies in Middle-Aged and Older Adults in the United States