Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what is iron deficiency anaemia?
Iron deficiency anemia is a lack of availability of iron in the body. Anemia can be recognized by different symptoms. These include fatigue, paleness or dizziness. In many cases, people complain of a general feeling of weakness with a drop in performance. Due to a severe iron deficiency, the blood pigment haemoglobin cannot be produced. The function of hemoglobin is to bind to oxygen and release cells of the body.
2. which vegetables are good for iron deficiency?
Iron, as an important building block in the human organism, is very essential in a healthy diet. These vegetables contain particularly large amounts of iron:
- Lamb's lettuce
- Kidney beans
3. the daily requirement of iron
The German Nutrition Society (DGE) recommends a daily iron intake of 10 to 15 mg for an adult. Children should take in about 10 mg of iron per day. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are recommended higher intakes, as they have to provide for their unborn child. They should take in about 20 to 30 mg of iron a day. You can find out if you have an iron deficiency by visiting your doctor. Once it is determined from the medical practitioner that one is suffering from an iron deficiency, one should increase the iron levels by changing the diet or taking supplements. When supplementing iron, one can choose between iron capsules and iron tablets. It is important to have another test at the doctor's after the change. The iron values should be compared regularly.
4. dietary supplements containing iron
If you want to increase a low iron level with a food supplement, you should pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Iron bisglycinate is particularly suitable for increasing iron levels. It is very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree. The preparation should also not contain any chemical additives such as magnesium stearate or microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Iron Capsules
In our online shop you will find our iron capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Iron Capsules contain 56mg of pure iron per capsule in the effective form iron bisglycinate. Each tin contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: what is iron deficiency anemia?
Lack of availability of iron in the body is also known as iron deficiency anemia. It can occur due to various causes and leave consequences in the body. For example, it can cause the blood pigment hemoglobin not to be produced. Iron deficiency anemia can be easily remedied by supplementing iron in the form of dietary supplements. One can choose between iron capsules and iron tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification or cessation of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology