Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what is Cissus quadrangularis exactly?
Cissus quadrangularis is a succulent plant species from the vine family (Vitaceae) and is originally from India and Sri Lanka. The plant is used in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda) for its medicinal properties. Cissus quadrangularis is also known as Vitis quadrangularis or hadjod and is known for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. The plant contains bioactive compounds such as ketosterols, carotenoids and ascorbic acid, which are responsible for its health-promoting effects. The plant is often used to treat bone fractures, joint inflammation, osteoporosis and arthritis. In addition, Cissus quadrangularis is also used for weight loss, improving heart health and lowering blood sugar levels. In Western medicine, Cissus quadrangularis is increasingly sold as a dietary supplement to relieve joint pain and muscle aches and to promote bone and tissue regeneration. Overall, Cissus quadrangularis is a promising plant with a wide range of medicinal uses that should be further explored to better understand its potential as a healing agent.
2. Where does Cissus quadrangularis come from?
Cissus quadrangularis is a plant species in the vine family (Vitaceae) native to India and Sri Lanka. The plant prefers to grow in dry regions and is often found near rocks and embankments. The plant has a succulent stem that is square and up to 1 cm thick. The leaves are roundish and fleshy with a glossy, dark green color. The flowers are small and greenish-white, and the fruits are small, round berries that turn red when ripe. Cissus quadrangularis is also called Vitis quadrangularis or hadjod and is known for its medicinal properties. The plant is used in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda) to treat bone fractures, joint inflammation, osteoporosis and arthritis. In addition, Cissus quadrangularis is also used for weight loss, improving heart health and lowering blood sugar levels. Due to its medicinal properties, Cissus quadrangularis is also increasingly sold in the Western world as a dietary supplement. The plant has shown promise as a healing agent and is being further researched in modern medicine to fully understand its potential and expand its applications.
3. What ingredients does Cissus quadrangularis contain?
Cissus quadrangularis contains various bioactive compounds that are responsible for its health-promoting effects. Here are some of the most important ingredients:
- Ketosterols: Cissus quadrangularis contains high concentrations of ketosterols, which have anti-inflammatory effects and may be helpful in treating arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Carotenoids: The plant also contains carotenoids such as beta-carotene and lutein, which have antioxidant properties and can help improve heart health.
- Ascorbic acid: Cissus quadrangularis is rich in vitamin C or ascorbic acid, which plays an important role in strengthening the immune system and helps heal wounds and broken bones.
- Flavonoids: the plant also contains flavonoids, which act as antioxidants and can help prevent heart disease, cancer and other chronic diseases.
- Calcium: Cissus quadrangularis is also a good source of calcium, which is important for bone health and can help prevent osteoporosis.
4. cissus quadrangularis in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take Cissus Quadrangularis in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Especially Cissus Quadrangularis capsules are excellent for increasing the Cissus Quadrangularis value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Cissus Quadrangularis Capsules
In our online store you can find our Cissus Quadrangularis capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Cissus Quadrangularis capsules contain 400 mg leaf extract (12:1) per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: what exactly is Cissus Quadringularis?
Taking Cissus quadrangularis can be a worthwhile decision due to its many health-promoting properties. The plant has been shown to be effective in treating bone fractures, joint inflammation, osteoporosis, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions. In addition, Cissus quadrangularis may also help improve heart health, lower blood sugar levels and aid in weight loss. As a dietary supplement, Cissus quadrangularis is safe and well tolerated. However, there are some precautions to be taken, especially for people who are already taking medications or have certain medical conditions. It is therefore advisable to consult a doctor before taking Cissus quadrangularis. Overall, Cissus quadrangularis is a promising plant with a wide range of medicinal uses. If you want to benefit from the health advantages of this plant, taking Cissus quadrangularis as a dietary supplement can be a useful addition to your health routine.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Cissus quadrangularis L: A comprehensive multidisciplinary review
- Role of Cissus quadrangularis in the Management of Osteoporosis: An Overview
- Cissus quadrangularis extract mitigates diabetic cardiomyopathy by inhibiting RAAS activation, inflammation and oxidative stress
- Cissus quadrangularis extract attenuates diabetic nephropathy by altering SIRT1/DNMT1 axis
- Efficacy and Safety of Cissus quadrangularis L. in Clinical Use: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of the diagnostic methods, treatments or drugs described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.