Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. which is better: guarana or caffeine?
Many people wonder whether taking guarana or caffeine is better. Generally, caffeine has a stronger and shorter effect. The effect of guarana, on the other hand, is more even and lasts longer.
It takes about 15-30 minutes for the caffeine to completely unfold in the body. The caffeine is then excreted through the urinary tract. Caffeine usually has a half-life of four hours. Normally, the effect of caffeine wears off after three to four hours.
The caffeine contained in the guarana plant takes effect from 45 minutes. The full potential comes gradually and lasts up to six hours. The reason for this is tannins. They are bound to the caffeine in the guarana plant and must be gradually broken down. The caffeine from guarana is better tolerated by the human body than coffee.
2. functions of caffeine and guarana
- higher power of concentration
- pulse and blood pressure increase
- Dilatation of the blood vessels
- digestion and metabolism are stimulated
3. guarana in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a too low guarana level with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Guarana capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the guarana value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
4. caffeine in the form of food supplements
If you don't want to drink caffeine in the form of coffee or energy drinks, you can also take caffeine in the form of dietary supplements. When doing so, it is important to pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. When it comes to supplementation, you can choose between caffeine capsules and tablets. Both forms are very easy to handle and quickly enter the human organism. They are very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree.
5. conclusion: which is better: guarana or caffeine?
Many people ask themselves whether it is more worthwhile to take guarana or caffeine. The intake should be adjusted individually. When taking caffeine, it is noticeable that the effect is stronger and lasts for a shorter time. The effect of guarana, on the other hand, is more even and lasts longer. When it comes to supplementation, you can choose between tablets and capsules. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Safety of Guarana Seed as a Dietary Ingredient: A Review.
- Protective effect of guarana-loaded liposomes on hemolytic activity
- Guarana provides additional stimulation over caffeine alone in the planarian model
- Toxicity of energy drinks
- Caffeine, the most frequently consumed psychostimulant: a narrative review article]