Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what does vitamin D3 and K2 do in the body?
Vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 are two vitamins essential to the human body. Vitamin D3 is essential for maintaining bones and supports the immune system. Vitamin K2 supports the processes of vitamin D3 and activates proteins. For this reason, vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 should be taken together, as they support each other.
2. what is vitamin D3?
- Vitamin D3 is an essential vitamin for the human body.
- With sufficient exposure to sunlight, the body can produce vitamin D3 itself.
- The diet only accounts for a small proportion of the vitamin D3 supply (approx. 20%).
- Vitamin D3 consists of several fat-soluble compounds
- The compounds are converted into calcitriol in the liver and kidneys
- Vitamin D3 promotes the formation of bone stem cells
3. what is vitamin K2?
- Vitamin K2 belongs to the fat-soluble vitamins
- VitaminK2 is of great importance for blood clotting
- The intake of vitamin K2 and other medications should always be discussed with a doctor, as there may be interactions (e.g. anticoagulants).
- A vitamin K2 deficiency is often caused by diseases such as fat digestion disorders and gastrointestinal diseases.
4. vitamins in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a vitamin level that is too low with a food supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Food supplements in the form of capsules are particularly suitable for increasing vitamin levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Vitamin D3 Capsules
In our online shop you will find our vitamin D3 capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Vitamin D3 capsules contain 30.000 i.E. cholecalciferol from lichen per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What does vitamin D3 and K2 do in the body?
Vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 should always be taken together as they support each other's function. Vitamin D3 is particularly important for maintaining bones. Vitamin K2 supports vitamin D3 in this regard and promotes the formation of MGP and osteocalcin.