Questions, wishes or suggestions? Simply contact us by e-mail or on Facebook.
1. when should L-Carnitine be taken?
L-Carnitine is the perfect supplement for a workout. It accelerates the building of muscles and reduces fat cells. L-Carnitine should best be taken 30-60 minutes before training. Then L-carnitine works most effectively. A long-term intake of L-carnitine is also possible, but it is only recommended for athletes who train intensively and for a long time. When it comes to the question of when L-carnitine should be taken, the scientific community is in agreement: the time of day at which it is taken is not primarily important for its effectiveness, but it can have a slight influence. For optimal effectiveness, it is recommended to take it before training.
2 What is L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine is a natural nutrient, more precisely an amino acid compound. L-carnitine is synthesized in the liver from the amino acids methionine and lysine. The nutrient is responsible for numerous essential functions in human metabolism. L-carnitine acts as a receptor molecule for various fatty acids. The amino acid compound thus contributes to an effective nutrient supply and energy production. Those who like to supplement L-carnitine can choose between L-carnitine capsules and L-carnitine tablets. L-carnitine capsules are a very popular dietary supplement, especially for diets and high levels of physical activity such as endurance or weight training. L-carnitine is involved in numerous metabolic processes. People who do a lot of intensive sport are therefore dependent on a higher amount of L-carnitine.
3. tasks of L-Carnitine
- transports fatty acids to the cell power plants
- provides a verifiable increase in performance
- accelerates the build-up of the musculature
- reduces the fat cells during physical activity
- is essential for the burning of fat in the human body
- provides for a normal metabolism
- reduces the heart rate
- increases the maximum oxygen uptake
- lowers the lactate level
- increases the endurance performance
- supports the cardiovascular system
- increases male fertility
- ensures faster regeneration
4. L-carnitine tablets or L-carnitine capsules?
Many athletes take L-carnitine in the form of dietary supplements during training. L-carnitine can help you to effectively support and boost fat burning. Furthermore, L-carnitine can positively counteract fatigue and stress.
L-carnitine is available in stores in the form of capsules, tablets, drinking ampoules,
L-carnitine bars or as pure powder. L-carnitine powder can be used in many ways. It can be used in smoothies, juices or protein shakes. The powder is especially suitable for people who cannot swallow capsules or tablets. In many cases, L-Carnitine tablets are sold in local pharmacies, drugstores, fitness studios and supermarkets. However, in many cases these are produced with artificial additives or manufactured abroad. L-carnitine capsules, on the other hand, usually contain the active ingredient in a vegetable cellulose shell and can be produced without fillers. It is also important that the L-carnitine preparation is produced in Germany to ensure a consistently high quality.
Vitamineule® L-Carnitine Capsules
In our online shop you will find our L-Carnitine capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® L-Carnitine capsules contain 500 mg of pure L-Carnitine per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. Besides fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee for all products.
5. conclusion: When should L-Carnitine be taken?
L-Carnitine is an important amino acid compound. It is synthesized from the amino acids methionine and lysine in the liver. The best time to take L-Carnitine is directly before training. Ideally about 30-60 minutes before exercise. L-carnitine ensures a normal metabolism, a strong muscle build-up and a better fat reduction. Who would like to supplement L-Carnitine can choose between L-Carnitine capsules, L-Carnitine tablets and powder.
- The Effects of Supplementation With L-carnitine on Apolipoproteins: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials
- Melatonin and L-carnitine Improves Endothelial Disfunction and Oxidative Stress in Type 2 Diabetic Rats
- Indications That Topical L-carnitine L-tartrate Promotes Human Hair Growth in Vivo
- Topically-administered acetyl-L-carnitine Increases Sciatic Nerve Regeneration and Improves Functional Recovery After Tubulization of Transected Short Nerve Gaps
- L-carnitine Contributes to Enhancement of Neurogenesis From Mesenchymal Stem Cells Through Wnt/β-catenin and PKA Pathway