Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. when is folic acid most important?
Folic acid is particularly important for women who wish to have children or who are currently pregnant or breastfeeding. Folic acid ensures the healthy development of the foetus. The brain and spinal cord are already formed on the 18th day of pregnancy. Folic acid plays an essential role in this development. In addition, the vitamin is of great importance for the baby, as it regulates many metabolic processes. It regulates blood formation and supports the baby in growth and development.
How much folic acid should I take per day?
The German Nutrition Society (DGE) recommends a daily intake of 400 micrograms of folic acid for an adult. People who consume large amounts of alcohol have a higher requirement for folic acid. For women who wish to have children, nursing mothers or pregnant women, the recommended intake of folic acid is 800 micrograms per day. The dosage and daily requirement may vary in certain life situations, such as pregnancy and breastfeeding or during heavy physical exertion.
3 What are the functions of folic acid in the human organism?
- Cell division
- Growth processes
- Metabolic processes
- physical defense
- participation in DNA synthesis
4. folic acid in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a folic acid level that is too low with a food supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Folic acid capsules are particularly suitable for increasing folic acid levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. The preparation should also not contain any chemical additives. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Folic acid capsules
In our online shop you will find our folic acid capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® folic acid capsules contain 800 µg pure folate per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: When is folic acid most important?
Taking folic acid in the form of dietary supplements is best for those who wish to have children, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. The vitamin is commercially available in the form of capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Folic acid consumption based on the theory of planned behaviour in pregnant women.
- The effect of serum vitamin B12, folate, ferritin levels and transferrin saturation on stem cell mobilization in allogeneic donors
- Hyperhomocysteinemia in chronic renal failure patients: relation to tissue factor and platelet aggregation
- Assessment of low-density lipoprotein oxidation, paraoxonase activity, and arterial distensibility in epileptic children who were treated with anti-epileptic drugs