Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. when not to take valerian?
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should always discuss supplementation of valerian with a medical professional as a precaution. In addition, when taking certain medications in combination with valerian, certain interactions may occur. These include, for example, blood pressure medications. It is therefore best to discuss the intake with a doctor. Likewise, valerian should not be taken together with alcohol. Interactions between birth control pills and valerian are not known.
2. how many hours does valerian work?
The effect of valerian depends on many factors and is very individual. These include, for example, age, gender, health situation and weight. The duration of use is not limited, but valerian should be taken from the beginning for a longer period of time to develop its complete effect.
3. what is valerian?
- Valerian is a plant and belongs to the group of honeysuckle plants
- The plant is used to treat sleep disorders, restlessness and tension, test anxiety, irritability and nervousness
- Valerian grows upright and can be up to one meter wide and between 50 and 100 cm high
- From May to late July appear white pink flowers
- Valerian prefers sunny places to grow
4. valerian in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take valerian in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Valerian capsules in particular are excellent for increasing valerian levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Valerian Capsules
In our online store you can find our Valerian Capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Valerian Capsules contain 500mg of pure valerian per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: when not to take valerian?
In this blog, you'll learn more about when not to take valerian in supplement form. Valerian is commercially available in the form of valerian capsules and valerian tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a doctor.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Valerian extract alters functional brain connectivity: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial.
- Treating primary insomnia - the efficacy of valerian and hops.
- Nutraceuticals for Sleep Disorders.
- Efficacy of Valerian Extract on Sleep Quality after Coronary Artery bypass Graft Surgery: A Triple-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial
- Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.