Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. foods containing vitamin C I Table
Vitamin C content in mg per 100 g
- Coriander 570
- Blackcurrant 200
- Sweet pepper 180
- Parsley 180
- Orange 136
- Lemon 128
- Kiwi 92
- Dill 85
- Saffron 80
- papaya 60
2. what is vitamin C?
Vitamin C belongs to the water-soluble vitamins. The human organism must absorb vitamin C daily through food. Large amounts of vitamin C are contained in vegetables and citrus fruits in particular. The vitamin is very important for the maintenance of teeth, skin and connective tissue and essential for the formation of hormones and messenger substances. 3.
3. the daily requirement of vitamin C
The German Nutrition Society recommends a daily intake of about 95 mg of vitamin C for women and about 110 mg of vitamin C for men. This recommended amount corresponds to about 200 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice or 100 g of fresh Brussels sprouts. Dosage and daily requirement may vary in certain life situations such as pregnancy, heavy physical strain or high alcohol consumption. Height, weight and gender play an important role in calculating requirements.
4. functions of vitamin C
- Vitamin C protects the skin from free radicals
- Vitamin C supports wound healing
- Vitamin C protects the body from premature aging
- Vitamin C stimulates the synthesis of collagen
- Vitamin C helps the absorption of iron
- Vitamin C is important for the maintenance of teeth, skin and connective tissue
- Vitamin C helps in the formation of hormones and messenger substances
Vitamineule® Vitamin C Capsules
In our online shop you will find our vitamin C capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Vitamin C Capsules contain 600 mg of pure vitamin C per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: foods containing vitamin C I table
There are many foods which are rich in vitamin C. In addition to citrus fruits, these include foods such as peppers or parsley. Since the human organism cannot produce vitamin C itself, it should be taken in daily through a healthy and balanced diet. In case of a vitamin C deficiency, the supplementation of vitamin C in the form of food supplements can be very helpful.