Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. olive leaf extract for high blood pressure
The main ingredient of olive leaf is oleuropein. This can improve the elasticity of the vascular walls and thus has a positive effect on hypertension. The blood can flow better through the vessels. Thus, the heart has to strain less and blood pressure decreases.
2. what is olive leaf extract?
The leaves of the olive tree are about ten centimeters long and have an elliptical shape. They are divided by a prominent midrib. The upper side of the leaf is green, while the underside is silvery gray in color. The surface is leathery and hard, so they can last in the sunny climate. The leaves are composed of essential oils with a very low water content. The disinfecting effect of pressed olive leaves was already known in ancient Egypt, at that time they were used especially for wound healing.
3. where can olive leaf extract be used?
Olive leaf extract has many applications:
- Strengthening the cardiovascular system
- Lowering blood pressure
- Preventive measure against stomach ulcers
- Lowering blood sugar
- Protection of the skin
In summary, olive leaf extract has: vasodilator, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral and blood pressure lowering effects.
4. olive leaf extract in the form of dietary supplements
Those who want to take olive leaf extract in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Olive leaf extract capsules in particular are an excellent way to increase the value. They are very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Olive Leaf Extract Capsules
In our online store you can find our olive leaf extract capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Olive Leaf Extract Capsules contain 500 mg of pure extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: olive leaf extract for high blood pressure
In this blog, you'll learn more about how taking olive leaf extract in supplement form can help against high blood pressure. Here, you can choose between capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always stick to the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a doctor.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Impact of phenolic-rich olive leaf extract on blood pressure, plasma lipids and inflammatory markers: a randomised controlled trial.
- Olive leaf extract prevents obesity, cognitive decline, and depression and improves exercise capacity in mice
- Olive leaf extract effect on cardiometabolic profile among adults with prehypertension and hypertension: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Microbiological and Antioxidant Activity of Phenolic Compounds in Olive Leaf Extract
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.