Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. neem for the immune system
Neem can be used not only for diseases, taking it can also be used prophylactically. It has been found that supplementation can have a very good effect on the human immune system. The ingredients of neem leaves can fight infections by regulating the body temperature due to the highly effective ingredients they contain.
2. the properties of neem tree
The neem tree is a large tree, it grows mostly in India. It contains a large amount of ingredients that can act against pathogens and insects. Thus, the tree not only protects itself, but also passes these properties to humans when they ingest neem. Due to its ingredients and its special effect, nowadays Neem is also used in many ways in the cosmetics industry. The properties of neem tree are antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, spermicidal, virostatic and fungicidal.
3. the leaves of neem tree
The leaves of the neem tree turn reddish purple at the beginning. They are characterized by their long shape with thin tip. Neem leaves are ready for harvesting when they turn a beautiful shade of green. In India, neem leaves are chewed with the teeth. For a neem bath, the leaves of the neem tree are soaked in the water, as neem leaves have a special effect on human skin. The leaves are also perfect for a fresh neem tea, as well as neem powder. To obtain neem powder, harvesters must pick the leaves and let them dry at low temperatures. After that, they can be ground into fine neem powder. To ensure that the important ingredients remain in the powder, a gentle procedure is very important.
4 Neem in the form of food supplements
Those who would like to take neem in the form of dietary supplements should pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Especially neem capsules are excellent to increase the neem value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Neem Capsules
In our online store you can find our Neem Capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Neem capsules contain 500 mg of pure Neem extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Neem for the immune system
In this blog, you'll learn more about how taking neem in supplement form can positively impact the immune system. Neem is commercially available in the form of neem capsules, neem tablets and as neem powder. When taking it, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a doctor.
- Medicinal properties of neem leaves: a review.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): towards the ideal insecticide?
- An Insight into the Dermatological Applications of Neem: A Review on Traditional and Modern Aspect.
- The anti-cancer properties of neem ( Azadirachta indica) through its antioxidant activity in the liver; its pharmaceutics and toxic dosage forms; a literature review
- Antibacterial Effect of Azadirachta indica (Neem) or Curcuma longa (Turmeric) against Enterococcus faecalis Compared with That of 5% Sodium Hypochlorite or 2% Chlorhexidine in vitro
- Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology