Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. dandelion root extract - effect and application
- The bitter substances contained in dandelion can stimulate the flow of bile
- Dandelion promotes digestion to
- Taking dandelion extract can stimulate appetite
- Dandelion increases bladder and kidney function
- Dandelion root extract has a soothing effect on the stomach
- Dandelion promotes metabolism
- The intake of dandelion root extract has a blood purifying effect
2. the effect of dandelion extract
Dandelion extract has the effect of ...
- blood purifying
3. side effects of dandelion extract
Taking dandelion extract does not usually cause any side effects. In very rare cases, the bitter substances may cause occasional stomach problems. People who are allergic to the compositae (chamomile, marigold, arnica) may also be allergic to dandelion extract.
4. dandelion root extract in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take dandelion root extract in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Dandelion root extract capsules in particular are excellent for increasing dandelion value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product was also produced safely and has a high quality.
Vitamineule® Dandelion root extract capsules
In our online store you can find our dandelion root extract capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Dandelion Extract Capsules contain 2500 mg of pure dandelion root powder per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: dandelion root extract - effect and use
In this blog, you will learn more about what effect dandelion root extract has and how it is best used. Dandelion root extract can be supplemented in the form of capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily dose and discuss any changes with a doctor.
- Diverse biological activities of dandelion.
- Dandelion is more tolerant to cadmium than to nickel excess
- A dandelion polysaccharide and its selenium nanoparticles: structure features and evaluation of anti-tumor activity in zebrafish models.
- Genetic transformation technologies for the common dandelion, Taraxacum officinale
Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. They do not represent any recommendation or advertisement of the described or mentioned diagnostic methods, treatments or medicines. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology