Questions, wishes or suggestions? Simply contact us by e-mail or on Facebook.
1. food containing vitamin B7 (biotin)
There are numerous natural sources of biotin that can be incorporated into the daily diet.
Vitamin B7 is present in both animal and vegetable foods. A healthy and balanced diet can generally cover the daily requirement of biotin.
Biotin content in microgram/100g
- bovine liver: approximately 100 µg
- liver of pigs: approximately 30 µg
- Herring: approximately 9 µg
- Trout: about 8 µg
- oat flakes: about 20 µg
- Brie: about 5 µg
- whole milk: approx. 4 µg
- Peanuts: approx. 34 µg
- Walnuts: approx. 20 µg
- Bananas: approx. 5 µg
- Tomatoes: approximately 3 µg
- eggs: about 24 µg
2. what is the daily requirement of biotin?
The German Society for Nutrition (DGE) recommends a daily intake of approx. 30-60 µg biotin for adults. The daily intake of biotin for an adult corresponds to about 100 g peanuts. For children the value is between 15-30 µg. In certain life situations, such as pregnancy, more biotin is needed.
3. biotin strengthens hair growth and nails
Weakened nails are often recognized by the fact that they begin to become brittle and split. The nail plate is very susceptible to cracks and small injuries. It is estimated that about 20% of the population suffer from brittle nails. The intake of biotin in the form of food supplements can be very helpful in this case. Biotin strengthens brittle nails and can improve their condition in the long term. Biotin not only has a positive effect on nail growth, but also has a positive effect on hair growth. A lack of biotin can lead to hair loss, brittle hair and split ends. Taking biotin in the form of food supplements strengthens the hair and accelerates hair growth. The hair not only becomes stronger, but also healthier in the long term.
4. further fields of activity of biotin
Biotin plays an important role:
- synthesis of fatty acids
- Decomposition of amino acids
- Metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Energy production
Vitamineule® Biotin Capsules
In our online shop you will find our biotin capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Biotin capsules contain 10.000 µg of vegetable vitamin B7 per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. Besides fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee for all products.
5. conclusion: food with vitamin B7 (biotin)
Vitamin B7 is found in both animal and vegetable foods. The daily requirement of biotin can be easily covered by a healthy and balanced diet. In case of a lack of biotin, one should change one's diet to biotin-rich foods and preferably supplement biotin in the form of food supplements. Vitamin B7 is available in the form of capsules and tablets in stores. Both forms are easy to handle and quickly enter the circulation. In order to guarantee a constant quality, one should make sure that the product comes from Germany.
- Regulation of immunological and inflammatory functions by biotin
- A competitive immunoassay for biotin detection using magnetic beads and gold nanoparticle probes
- Biotin status: which are valid indicators and how do we know?
- EPR-Derived Structure of a Paramagnetic Intermediate Generated by Biotin Synthase BioB