Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. can OPC grape seed extract cause diarrhea?
Many people wonder if taking OPC can cause diarrhea. When OPC is supplemented in the form of dietary supplements, the first thing that can happen in some cases is initial aggravation. Some people talk about diarrhea or abdominal pain after taking it. However, this is normal and gives one no reason to worry. The body reacts to OPC and shows reactions, because it is suddenly supplied with substances that it lacked before. However, this reaction only lasts for a very short time and does not apply to everyone. 2.
2 The daily requirement of OPC grape seed extract
The recommended daily intake of OPC is between 150 - 500 mg. The daily amount depends on whether OPC is only used as a preventative measure or also in the case of illness. In general, the daily requirement of OPC depends on various factors. These include age, gender, body weight, height and above all the general metabolic situation. 3.
3 How does OPC work in the body?
- OPC is one of the most essential antioxidants. OPC grape seed extract protects the organism from the attacks of free radicals and helps with all kinds of stress.
- OPC ensures the maintenance of normal and healthy skin. The moisture barrier of the skin cells is improved by the alpha-hydroxy acid contained in OPC. Thus, a skin cream containing OPC ensures faster wound healing and the reduction of scars. This is also the reason why OPC is very well known in the cosmetic industry as it is supposed to provide the well-known anti-aging effect.
- OPC is essential for strong, shiny and healthier hair.
- OPC neutralizes oxygen radicals that can cause inflammation in the body. In addition, they help improve vitamin C activity and protect the body from bacteria, viruses and diseases. OPC provides protection of cell structures and genetic material and neutralizes various types of free radicals.
- OPC acts as a vascular protector by preventing excessive permeability of vascular walls. Other roles include reducing tissue damage, strengthening blood vessels and improving blood circulation. Since OPC is a blood thinning agent, OPC also improves blood circulation.
4. OPC in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a too low OPC level with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. OPC capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the OPC value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® OPC Capsules
In our online shop you will find our OPC capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® OPC capsules contain 300 mg of pure OPC per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: can OPC grape seed extract cause diarrhea?
OPC supplementation may cause a side effect such as diarrhea when first taken. However, this is a normal reaction of the body which will pass quickly. OPC can be taken in the form of OPC capsules and OPC tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- OPC-167832, a Novel Carbostyril Derivative with Potent Antituberculosis Activity as a DprE1 Inhibitor.
- Improving OPC UA Publish-Subscribe Mechanism over UDP with Synchronization Algorithm and Multithreading Broker Application
- The impact of HPV vaccination on the prevalence of oropharyngeal cancer (OPC) in a hospital-based population: A cross-sectional study of patient's registry
Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification or cessation of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.