Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. can OPC have side effects?
OPC is found primarily in grape seeds and red grape skins. OPC is commercially available in the form of OPC capsules and OPC tablets. These are grape seed extracts. Side effects of OPC are not known so far. As with any dietary supplement, there are of course exceptional cases where some people feel unwell when taking it. The same can occur when taking OPC in supplement form. The reason an increased blood flow in the human organism. OPC ensures the outflow of toxic substances. These include, for example, alkalis, cells and acids.
2. what is OPC?
The term OPC stands for oligomeric proanthocyanides. These are secondary plant substances. OPC is one of the antioxidants that protect the human organism from free radicals. Harmful molecules and pests can attack and injure the body. As a result, diseases and cell aging can occur more quickly. OPC ensures elastic skin, the supply of nutrients to the brain and the maintenance of normal and healthy skin. The moisture barrier of the skin cells is improved by the alpha hydroxy acid contained in OPC.
3) How much OPC should be consumed daily?
The recommended daily intake of OPC is between 150 - 500 mg. The daily amount depends on whether OPC is used only as a preventative measure or also in the case of illness. In general, the daily requirement of OPC depends on various factors. These include age, gender, body weight, height and above all the general metabolic situation.
4 OPC in the form of dietary supplements
OPC is commercially available in the form of dietary supplements. It comes in the form of OPC capsules and OPC tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. However, OPC tablets are sold in pharmacies, which in many cases contain artificial additives or have been manufactured abroad. OPC capsules often contain only the active ingredient in a vegetable cellulose shell and can therefore be produced without fillers. OPC capsules or OPC tablets should be taken with sufficient liquid (for example water or juice). It does not matter whether iodine is taken before or after meals. However, if you have a sensitive stomach and cannot take OPC tablets or OPC capsules on an empty stomach, you should eat something beforehand and then take the food supplements.
Vitamineule® OPC Capsules
In our online shop you will find our OPC capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® OPC capsules contain 300 mg of pure OPC per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Can OPC have side effects?
Taking OPC in the form of supplements does not usually come with any side effects. When it comes to supplementation, you can choose between OPC capsules and OPC tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- OPC-167832, a Novel Carbostyril Derivative with Potent Antituberculosis Activity as a DprE1 Inhibitor.
- The impact of HPV vaccination on the prevalence of oropharyngeal cancer (OPC) in a hospital-based population: A cross-sectional study of patient's registry
- Using OPC and HL7 Standards to Incorporate an Industrial Big Data Historian in a Health IT Environment
- OPC UA Publish-Subscribe and VSOME/IP Notify-Subscribe Based Gateway Application in the Context of Car to Infrastructure Communication
- Improving OPC UA Publish-Subscribe Mechanism over UDP with Synchronization Algorithm and Multithreading Broker Application