Questions, wishes or suggestions? Simply contact us by e-mail or on Facebook.
1. is depression related to a vitamin D deficiency?
The more pronounced a vitamin D deficiency is, the higher the probability of developing depression. The lower the level, the more pronounced the symptoms can be. Compensation often leads to the symptoms subsiding. A vitamin D3 deficiency can be easily remedied with the help of dietary supplements. You can choose between vitamin D3 capsules and vitamin D3 tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and quickly enter the circulation.
2 What is vitamin D?
Vitamin D is a group of different fat-soluble vitamins. These are essential for the regulation of the calcium balance. On the one hand, vitamin D is supplied through food, on the other hand, vitamin D can be produced by sunlight. In case of high solar radiation, about 80% of vitamin D3 can be produced by the body itself. However, since not many people regularly spend time outdoors nowadays, more and more people suffer from a vitamin D3 deficiency.
3 The importance of vitamin D
Vitamin is strongly related to calcium intake. Combined, they have a decisive influence on calcium metabolism.
Vitamin D ...
- increases the activity of bone cells
- reduces calcium excretion via the urinary tract
- increases the absorption of calcium in the intestine
- increases the incorporation of calcium into the bone
- provides for a normal immune system
- is produced when the skin is exposed to sunlight, so sunlight is necessary
4. symptoms of vitamin D deficiency
- increased susceptibility to infections
- Hair Loss
- Muscle aches
- Limb pain
- Decrease in bone density
- Bone Pain
- Disorders in calcium metabolism
- Mood swings
Vitamineule® Vitamin D3 capsules
In our online shop you will find our Vitamin D3 capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamin Owl® Vitamin D3 capsules contain 30.000 i.E. Cholecalciferol from lichens. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee for all products.
5. conclusion: Is depression related to a vitamin D deficiency?
Depression is to a certain extent related to vitamin D deficiency. The lower a vitamin D deficiency is, the higher the likelihood of developing depression. For this reason, you should always make sure that your vitamin D level is always within the norm. In case of a deficiency, vitamin D can be supplemented in the form of food supplements. You can choose between vitamin D3 tablets and vitamin D3 capsules.
- The effect of vitamin D3 deficiency on the severity of depressive symptoms. Overview of current research
- Skin as the site of vitamin D synthesis and target tissue for 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 Use of calcitriol (1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3) for treatment of psoriasis
- Daily oral dosing of vitamin D3 using 5000 TO 50,000 international units a day in long-term hospitalized patients: Insights from a seven year experience