Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. green tea for health
Green healthy is very healthy for the human organism. It is said to have many different health benefits. Green tea is extracted from the Camellia sinesis plant. Since it does not have to go through a fermentation process, it is not fermented, but is rolled and then lightly dried. This way, the leaves are only blanched and thus the natural leaf pigment remains present. For this reason, green tea should always be packed in an airtight container, otherwise it will quickly lose its aroma. The tannins in green tea soothe the intestines and regulate blood pressure. The flavonoids contained in green tea are particularly important ingredients that protect the plant from harmful influences. In the body, flavonoids influence metabolic processes and inflammatory processes. They protect the human organism from antioxidants, which as pure oxygen compounds can thus be intercepted. Furthermore, they have an anticoagulant and antimicrobial effect.
2. why is green tea so healthy?
- Green tea is rich in health-promoting substances (e.g. catechins).
- Green tea supports the brain and increases the concentration of dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Green tea stimulates fat burning
- Green tea promotes performance
- Green tea protects the body from antioxidants
- Green tea reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Green tea protects against obesity and helps you lose weight
- Green tea reduces the risk of diabetes type 2
4 Green tea in the form of food supplements
Green tea is commercially available in the form of dietary supplements. It comes in the form of green tea capsules and green tea tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. However, green tea tablets are sold in pharmacies, which in many cases contain artificial additives or are made overseas. Green tea capsules often contain only the active ingredient in a vegetable cellulose shell and can therefore be produced without fillers. The most natural way to ingest green tea is, of course, to brew green tea fresh. However, supplements have the advantage of being much more concentrated than fresh tea. Furthermore, green tea capsules or green tea tablets are easier to take on the go. Green tea capsules or green tea tablets should be taken with sufficient liquid (for example water or juice). It does not matter whether green tea is taken before or after a meal. However, if you have a sensitive stomach and cannot take green tea tablets or green tea capsules on an empty stomach, you should eat something beforehand and take the supplements afterwards. In general, it should always be ensured that the product was produced in Germany in order to guarantee a consistently high supplement quality. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Green Tea Capsules
In our online shop you will find our green tea capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Green Tea Capsules contain 100 mg of pure caffeine per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: green tea for health
Green tea has a positive effect on the human organism in many areas. It increases performance, promotes concentration and is rich in health-promoting substances. One can decide to drink green tea or to supplement it in the form of food supplements. In this regard, one can choose between green tea capsules and green tea tablets.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Quantification of mitral valve anatomy by three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography in mitral valve prolapse predicts surgical anatomy and the complexity of mitral valve repair
- [Letter to the editor about "Green tea with lemon: Suggestions for a good food combination" kks; 02/15, p. 65-67]
- [Green tea for reduction of plaque development]
- Assessment of mitral valve prolapse by 3D TEE angled views are key
Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification or cessation of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.