Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what does monk's pepper help against?
Monk's pepper is a very special shrub. It is also known as chaste lamb or Vitex agnus-castus. The fruits of the monk's pepper contain essential oil, this helps with menopausal symptoms and premenstrual syndrome. Due to its hormone-modulating effect, monk's pepper is especially popular among women. Taking monk's pepper increases the synthesis of the corpus luteum hormone progesterone.
2. what is monk's pepper?
Monk's pepper belongs to the group of labiates. Originally, monk's pepper comes from countries like Spain and Italy, nowadays it still grows there. Especially dense forest soils and streams are popular locations of the shrub. Already in ancient times, the shrub was known for its medicinal properties. It has a high effectiveness in the treatment of hormonal complaints in women. Therefore, it is often used to relieve PMS. PMS means premenstrual syndrome. This syndrome refers to the days before menstruation. A wide variety of physical and psychological syndromes occur. For example, headaches, sleep disorders, food cravings and abdominal pain.
3. areas of application of monk's pepper
Monk's pepper has positive effects on :
- Pain reduction
- Acne treatment
- Weight loss
- Cysts in the breast
- Hair loss
- Menopausal symptoms
- Menstrual cramps
- Reduction of water retention
4. monk's pepper in the form of dietary supplements
Anyone who would like to take monk's pepper in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Monk's pepper capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the value of monk's pepper. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product was also produced safely and has a high quality.
Vitamineule® Monk's Pepper Capsules
In our online store you can find our Monk's Pepper Capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Monk's Pepper Capsules contain 30 mg of pure monk's pepper extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What does monk's pepper help against?
In this blog, you'll learn more about what monk's pepper can help against. Monk's pepper can be supplemented in the form of capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily allowance.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology