Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what is artichoke good for?
- Promoting digestion
- Stimulation of metabolism
- Protection of the liver
- Lowering blood lipid levels
- Reduction of cholesterol levels
- Alleviation of bloating
2. how is the artichoke used?
The artichoke is offered in different ways. On the one hand, crushed and dried as a tea. Secondly, in the form of artichoke capsules and artichoke tablets. Many people drink the artichoke in the form of fresh plant pressed juice. The artichoke also finds its place in the kitchen. The flowers and fleshy bracts are cooked and can then be eaten. They are considered a delicacy and contain high levels of soluble fiber.
3. what ingredients are in the artichoke?
The artichoke contains numerous trace elements and vitamins. Vitamins include beta carotene, vitamin E, vitamin B, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin C. In addition, artichokes contain the bitter substances canaridin and cynarin. They intercept free radicals in the human body and prevent harmful reactions. The bitter substances can also relieve bloating and lower blood lipid levels. The ingredients found in the artichoke have a diuretic and cleansing effect. They stimulate the liver cells to produce more bile and increase the flow of bile. They are also used externally as a rheumatism remedy.
4. artichoke in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take artichoke in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Artichoke capsules in particular are excellent for increasing the artichoke value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Artichoke Capsules
In our online store you can find our artichoke capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Artichoke Capsules contain 500 mg of pure artichoke extract per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: what is the artichoke good for?
In this blog, you'll learn more about why artichoke is especially good for the human body. If you like to supplement artichoke in the form of supplements, you can choose between artichoke capsules and artichoke tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Pharmacological Studies of Artichoke Leaf Extract and Their Health Benefits.
- Efficacy of artichoke leaf extract in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial.
- Effects of artichoke leaf extract supplementation or artichoke juice consumption on lipid profile: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.