Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. the effect of olive leaf extract
Many people wonder how olive leaf extract affects the human organism.
Taking olive leaf extract has the following effects in the body:
- Blood pressure lowering
- promotes heart health
- preventive against cancer
- helpful in case of hypothyroidism
2. what is olive leaf extract?
Olive leaf extract is taken from the leaves of the olive tree. These leaves contain very special properties and for this reason make olive leaf extract very valuable. Olive leaf extract has antiviral, antioxidant and antimicrobial effects. Due to its action, the extract is versatile and can be used in many therapies. Olive trees can live over 1000 years. Even then, people knew that not only olives can be used for olive oil. In the past, the leaves were already used for teas.
3) How to obtain olive leaf extract?
To extract olive leaf, you need a lot of olive leaves. These are picked and collected by hand by harvesters. The best harvest time is between April and July. After collecting, the leaves of the olive trees are pressed so that the extract can be obtained. One liter of extract is obtained from about seven kilograms of olive leaves.
4. olive leaf extract in the form of food supplements
If you want to take olive leaf extract in the form of dietary supplements, you should pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Olive leaf extract capsules in particular are an excellent way to increase the value. They are very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Olive Leaf Extract Capsules
In our online store you can find our olive leaf extract capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Olive Leaf Extract Capsules contain 500 mg of pure extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: the effect of olive leaf extract
In this blog, you will learn more about how olive leaf extract works in the human body. Olive leaf extract can be supplemented in the form of dietary supplements, and you can choose between olive leaf extract capsules and olive leaf extract tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, one can take the supplements with water or juice.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Impact of phenolic-rich olive leaf extract on blood pressure, plasma lipids and inflammatory markers: a randomised controlled trial.
- Olive leaf extract prevents obesity, cognitive decline, and depression and improves exercise capacity in mice
- Olive leaf extract effect on cardiometabolic profile among adults with prehypertension and hypertension: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology