Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. the fields of application of neem
Many people wonder for what applications neem can be used. Originally, the neem tree comes from India. There, the neem leaves were boiled and then further used to treat and cleanse the human body. At that time, they were used for the care of skin and hair and for the treatment of teeth.
Nowadays, there are numerous applications in which neem can be used:
- Digestive disorders
- high cholesterol
- head lice
2. what is neem?
The neem tree originates from India. It is widely used due to its high content of azadirachtin. The high content is obtained from the bark and is also present in leaves and seeds. The neem tree can grow up to 40 meters high and live up to 200 years. Neem has antibacterial and insecticidal effects. For this reason, neem is versatile. In the trade, neem can be bought in the form of food supplements. For example, in the form of neem capsules and neem tablets. Furthermore, there is Neem in the form of Neem oil.
3. the plant parts and their application
Neem preparations are used from the bark, leaves, seeds and fruits of the neem tree. They not only have different active ingredients, but also have different modes of action. The leaves of the neem tree turn reddish purple at the beginning. They are characterized by their long shape with a thin tip. Neem leaves are ready for harvesting when they turn a beautiful shade of green. In India, neem leaves are chewed with the teeth. For a neem bath, the leaves of the neem tree are soaked in the water, as neem leaves have a special effect on human skin. The leaves are also perfect for a fresh neem tea, as well as neem powder. To obtain neem powder, harvesters must pick the leaves and let them dry at low temperatures. After that, they can be ground into fine neem powder. To ensure that the important ingredients remain in the powder, a gentle procedure is very important.
4 Neem in the form of food supplements
Those who would like to take neem in the form of dietary supplements should pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Neem capsules in particular are excellent for increasing neem levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Neem Capsules
In our online store you can find our Neem Capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Neem capsules contain 500 mg of pure Neem extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: the application areas of Neem
In this blog, you will learn more about the areas of application for which neem can be used. In the trade you can buy Neem in the form of Neem capsules and Neem tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.