Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. ceylon cinnamon for fat loss
Many people wonder whether taking cinnamon can help accelerate fat loss and lose weight. In fact, Ceylon cinnamon contains phytochemicals that can lower blood sugar levels. This increases fat burning and makes it easier to lose weight. The supplementation of cinnamon will reduce excess body fat instead of the sugar in the blood.
2. what is Ceylon cinnamon?
Ceylon cinnamon is, strictly speaking, a species of tree. This can grow up to ten meters high and is always green. The leaves of the Ceylon cinnamon tree are egg-shaped and have a leathery top. If you grind the leaves, they develop a smell similar to cloves. To obtain Ceylon cinnamon, the cinnamon bark is used. It contains essential oils and therefore has a unique smell. After drying, the cinnamon bark rolls up. The thinner the bark is cut, the finer the aroma and quality of Ceylon cinnamon.
3. the effect of Ceylon cinnamon
- Stimulation of appetite
- Stimulation of intestinal activity
- Prevention of flatulence and bloating
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Reduction of blood sugar level
- Reduction of overweight
- Promotion of fat reduction
- Prevention of Alzheimer's disease
4. organic Ceyon cinnamon in the form of food supplements
If you like to take Bio Ceyon Cinnamon in the form of dietary supplements, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Especially Bio Ceyon Cinnamon capsules are excellent for increasing the Bio Ceyon Cinnamon value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules
In our online store you can find our Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules contain 500 mg of pure organic Ceylon cinnamon extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Ceylon cinnamon for fat loss
In this blog, you will learn more about whether Ceylon cinnamon can positively affect fat loss. Ceylon cinnamon can be taken in the form of capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Ceylon cinnamon) as a potential pharmaceutical agent for type-2 diabetes mellitus: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Medicinal properties of 'true' cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): a systematic review
- Cinnamon Polyphenol Extract Inhibits Hyperlipidemia and Inflammation by Modulation of Transcription Factors in High-Fat Diet-Fed Rats
- Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology