Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. functions of vitamin B1
- Energy production from carbohydrates and proteins
- Stimulus transmission
- Maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- Participation in amino acid metabolism
- Regeneration of the nervous system
- Maintenance of mental concentration
2. the daily requirement of vitamin B1
The German Nutrition Society (DGE) recommends a daily dose of 1-1.3 mg of vitamin B1 for adults. Women during pregnancy are recommended a daily amount of 1.2 mg of vitamin B1. For a young child, the recommended amounts are naturally lower. The requirement may be slightly increased when taking the contraceptive pill or alcoholism. Those who do not take enough vitamins and nutrients are at risk of vitamin B1 deficiency. The stores in the human organism are limited, for this reason a daily supply of vitamin B1 is very important. Age, sex, weight, height and metabolic situation play an essential role.
3. foods with a high vitamin B1 content
Vitamin B1 is present in plant foods as well as animal foods. Plant products include whole grains, legumes (lentils, beans), walnuts and vegetables. Potatoes, spinach and asparagus in particular are good sources of vitamin B1. Animal sources include fish, pork and shrimp.
4. vitamin B1 in the form of dietary supplements
If you want to increase a vitamin B1 level that is too low with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Vitamin B1 in the form of capsules or tablets is particularly suitable for increasing the vitamin B1 level. It is very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Vitamin B1 Capsules
In our online store you can find our vitamin B1 capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Vitamin B1 capsules contain 200 mg of pure thiamine per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: functions of vitamin B1
In this blog you will learn more about the tasks of vitamin B1 in the human organism. Vitamin B1 is found in many foods. If you decide to take vitamin B1 supplements, you can choose between vitamin B1 capsules and vitamin B1 tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, one should always stick to the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- [Vitamin B1: metabolism and functions]
- Competition for vitamin B1 (thiamine) structures numerous ecological interactions
- Vitamin B1 diversity and characterization of biosynthesis genes in cassava.
- [Thiamine and its derivatives in the regulation of cell metabolism]
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.