Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. losing weight with glucomannan capsules
The dietary fiber contained from konjac root can support health and accelerate weight loss. Cravings are reduced and the feeling of satiety can be sustained for a long time. The body is detoxified and unnecessary substances are excreted through the urinary tract and stool. In addition, glucomannan binds fat, which can then no longer accumulate. Glucomannans need liquid for their swelling capacity, then the digestive system whirls up and the feeling of satiety lasts for a long time.
2. glucomannan binds fat
Glucomannan binds not only water in the human organism, but also fats. When Glucomannan is taken in the form of food supplements before meals, it can absorb a large part of the dietary fats it contains. Like a sponge, it binds the fats to itself so that they cannot be absorbed by the intestinal mucosa. The absorbed fats are excreted again via the stool. This means that there is no possibility of the fats being deposited in the abdominal fat or on the hips. Regular intake of Glucomannan in the form of supplements ensures that the body absorbs less fat, supports weight loss and reduces caloric intake.
3. the effect of glucomannan
- Promotes digestion
- Maintaining healthy intestinal flora
- Strengthening the human immune system
- Prevention of colon cancer
- Maintenance of healthy blood lipid levels
- Maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels
4. glucomannan in the form of dietary supplements
If you want to take glucomannan in the form of dietary supplements, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Glucomannan capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the glucomannan value. They are very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as magnesium stearate or microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Glucomannan Capsules
In our online store you can find our Glucomannan capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Glucomannan Capsules contain 500 mg of pure Glucomannan per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: lose weight with glucomannan capsules
In this blog you will learn more about how Glucomannan capsules can help you lose weight. Glucomannan is available for purchase in the form of dietary supplements. You can choose between capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. If one is taking medication, supplementation should be taken in combination with
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Health-promoting effects of konjac glucomannan and its practical applications: A critical review.
- Konjac Glucomannan (KGM), Deacetylated KGM (Da-KGM), and Degraded KGM Derivatives: A Special Focus on Colloidal Nutrition.
- Glucomannan based polyurethanes: A critical short review of recent advances and future perspectives
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology