Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. lose weight by taking psyllium husk?
Many people wonder if you can lose weight by taking psyllium husks. The answer is yes! Psyllium husks prolong the feeling of satiety and and are very high in fiber. They are essential for intestinal health and get the digestion going. To benefit in the long term, psyllium husks should be taken over a longer period of time.
2 What are psyllium husks?
- Psyllium husks are husks of the plant Plantago
- they were used as a medicinal plant in India a thousand years ago
- Psyllium husks belong to the group of soluble dietary fibers
- Psyllium husks have a high water binding capacity
- The taste is neutral and can also be mixed in muesli or fruit
3. ingredients of psyllium husks?
Psyllium husks are very popular because of their important shell. The outermost layer contains important mucilage and dietary fiber, which are mainly polysaccharides. The seeds contain abundant oil, flavonoids and sugar galactose. Psyllium husks are essential for the gastrointestinal tract and can be supplemented in the form of dietary supplements. These can be taken daily.
4. psyllium husks in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take psyllium husks in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Psyllium husk capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the psyllium husk value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Organic Psyllium Husk Capsules
In our online store you will find our organic psyllium husk capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Organic Psyllium Husk Capsules contain 500 mg of pure organic psyllium husk extract per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Lose weight by taking psyllium husks?
In this blog, you will learn more about whether psyllium husks can help one lose weight and how they affect the human body. Psyllium husks can be taken in the form of psyllium capsules, tablets or as a powder. All forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal absorption, psyllium husks should always be taken with sufficient water.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Intestinal obstruction caused by a laxative drug (Psyllium): A case report and review of the literature
- Cholesterol reduction using psyllium husks - do gastrointestinal adverse effects limit compliance? Results of a specific observational study
Beta-sitosterol from psyllium seed husk (Plantago ovata Forsk) restores gap junctional intercellular communication in Ha-ras transfected rat liver cells
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology